Recent Notable Achievements
- Best Paper, WSDM 2013 for F. Radlinski and N. Craswell, Optimized Interleaving for Online Retrieval Evaluation.
- Shortlisted for best paper at WSDM 2011 for N. Matthijs and F Radlinski, Personalizing web search using long term browsing history.
- ACM Notable Computing Books and Articles of 2012 for O. Chapelle, T. Joachims, F. Radlinski and Y. Yue, Large Scale Validation and Analysis of Interleaved Search Evaluation, ACM TOIS, 2012.
- Shortlisted for best paper at SIGIR 2010 for F. Radlinski and N. Craswell, Comparing the Sensitivity of Information Retrieval Metrics.
- Best Student Paper Award, KDD 2005 for F. Radlinski and T. Joachims, Query Chains: Learning to Rank from Implicit Feedback.
- I was a Fulbright scholar from Australia.
- Poster track co-chair for The Web Conference (WWW) 2018.
- Local chair for ACM Conference on Web Search and Data Mining (WSDM) 2017.
- Program co-chair for ACM Conference on Web Search and Data Mining (WSDM) 2016.
- General co-chair of the first North East Student Colloquium on AI, NESCAI 2006.
- I have served on the program committee and/or senior program committee for WSDM, SIGIR, WWW, KDD, AAAI, ICML, NIPS, CIKM, ECML, and others.